UC Travel Insurance

UC Traveler Insurance covers travel for UC business out of state and to foreign countries.  UC Traveler insurance covers all employees, their dependents, UC students, and other individuals designated by UC for travel on official UC business.  Coverage benefits include:

  • Emergency medical evacuation

  • Security extraction

  • Travel assistance

  • Loss of personal property

Before Every Trip

  1. Register your trip
  2. Print insurance card and carry with you
  3. Forward copy of insurance card to appropriate administrator, if applicable
  • What is covered?  Travel for UC business out of state and abroad
  • Who is covered?  UC Employees, dependents, students, Individuals designated by UC for travel on UC business
  • Includes:  Emergency medical evacuation, security extraction,  travel assistance,  loss of personal property
  • Personal Travel Insurance is available with similar benefits when you're not on UC business


In case of emergency, Call ACE USA immediately

  • Domestic 1-866-451-7606
  • International 1-202-828-5896 (call collect by calling the international operator and requesting assistance)


Contact UC Risk Services at (510) 987-9832.

Last updated: October 27, 2014