These resources provide answers to often asked questions.
The University of California Office of the President (UCOP) provides web-based risk assessment tools, workbooks, and other resources.
- UCOP Risk Services Travel and Insurance Resources
- Field Safety Travel Operations Planner (FSTOP): tool to identify and address risks associated with field research and foreign operations
- UCOP Management of International Activities Brief (PDF)
National Association of College and University Business Officers (NACUBO) International Research Center (IRC) is a resource for colleges and universities engaged in international activities. Resources include information and guides multiple topics relevant to international program management including (but not limited to):
- Banking and sending cash abroad
- Closing out an international program
- International collaborations
- Engaging employees and contractors
- Renting, leasing and buying property
- Sending staff and students abroad
Need more information or campus specific advice? Contact the UC GO team